ThermiGen LLC (“Thermi”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to the safeguard of the privacy of its stakeholders and the compliance of the data protection principles and applicable laws.
1.- Basic information
|Who is the controller of the data you provide?||The legal entity which is collecting and processing your data as data controller is ThermiGen LLC . Find out more here|
|Which kind of personal data we process?||We process personal data that we collect from your use of the Site from a technical perspective and also by means of the cookies. Find out more here|
|For what purposes do we need your personal data?||We may use your personal data to make you available the use of https://www.thermieurope.com. Find out more here|
|Which is our lawfulness to process your personal data?||Our lawfulness lies on our legitimate interest. Find out more here|
|¿For how long will we keep your personal data?||Your personal data will be stored and processed until the period of time in which Thermi is obliged to comply with any legal obligation that may arise in connection with this Site Find out more here|
|Are we going to share your personal data?||Data will not be shared with third parties other than our service providers who help us better to provide you with the use of the Site. Find out more here|
|Which are your rights as data subject and how you can exercise them?||The exercise of the rights that are foreseen under the General Data Protection Regulations and other applicable local legislation would be applicable in accordance with the technical and organizational particularities of the corresponding data processing performed. Please click here for further information about the rights you may exercise.|
|Additional information||For further information regarding Privacy and Data Protection, please click here .|
2.- Additional information
Who is the controller of the data we collect?
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations and any local applicable laws, the data controller of the data you provide through this Site is ThermiGen LLC, an American company with registered office at 3131 W Royal Lane Suite 100 Irving, Texas, 75063.USA, with VAT number US800922031.
You can contact Us at the email address email@example.com.
Please note that “data controller” means the legal entity that decides the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
Which kind of personal data we process?
As you navigate around the Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information), using various technologies. We and our third-party service providers passively collect and use information in the following ways
- Through your browser: The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are: browser type and browser version, operating system used, deferrer URL, host name of the accessing computer, time of the server request and IP address.
For what purposes do we need your personal data?
Your personal data will be used to provide you with the contents to which you may have access through the Site. Part of the data is collected also in order to ensure error-free provision of the Site and improve the contents offered through the Site and the functionalities and also to have analytics in aggregate about the traffic of our Site. Your personal data will not be used for any other different purposes.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide to us will be stored and processed until the period of time in which Thermi is obliged to comply with any legal obligation that may arise in connection with the Site.
Which is our lawfulness to process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above lies on the legitimate interest we have to run the Site.
Are we going to share your personal data?
Data will not be shared with third parties other than our services providers who help us to better provide you with the information related to the Site (i.e. for instance, for data analytics), (hereinafter, the “Recipients”).
Whenever information needs to be transferred to Recipients outside the European Economic Area to a country which has not received the decision of adequate level of protection issued by the European Commission, personal data will be duly protected by standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, the relevant Privacy Shield certification or binding corporate rules of the data processor.
Which are your rights as data subject and how you can exercise them?
The General Data Protection Regulations on data protection matters foresee that any individual can exercise the following rights before the data controller in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access: means the right to obtain access to your information that Thermi processes.
- Right to rectification: means the right to be entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in simple terms, it means to request the deletion or removal of the information concerning him/her where there is no compelling reason for an organisation to keep using it. This right is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- Right to restrict processing: means the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of the information concerning You in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we inform you that Thermi can still store your information, but may not use it further.
- Right to data portability: means the right to obtain and reuse personal data by a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format in certain circumstances. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another data controller, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.
- Right to object: means the right to object to certain types of processing, in certain circumstances.
The exercise of the above referred rights would be applicable in accordance with the technical and organizational particularities of the corresponding data processing performed. If you would like to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, you can send us an electronic request to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your personal ID card/passport. Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency or any European supervisory entity for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data. You can find an updated list of such organizations by jurisdiction at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.