Who is the controller of your personal data?
Identity: ThermiGen, LLC.
Address: 3131 West Royal Lane, Suite 100, Irving, TX 75063, United States
Telephone: 1 (866) 981-5017
Hereinafter, any reference made to ThermiGen, LLC shall be understood as "ThermiGen" or "Us."
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We inform the user ("You") that personal data you provide to ThermiGen will be used to manage your request and provide you with information about Thermi products and/or services that you are interested in.
How long will we store your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored until you request us to erase your personal data, or until a period of time in which ThermiGen is obliged to comply with any legal obligation that may arise in connection with this service.
What is the lawfulness to process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is lawful since we need them to provide you the services you requested us by means of registering to this website. For this reason, the lawfulness of the transfer of your personal data to us lies on a performance of contract between You and ThermiGen pursuant to article 49.1 b) of the General Data Protection regulations adopted by the European Commission.
Will your personal data be transferred to a third country?
We hereby inform you that, since ThermiGen is based in the United States, an international transfer of your personal data shall take place for the purposes to provide You the service requested to Us.
ThermiGen is a company based in the United States, therefore, the level of protection concerning your data may not be fully equivalent to the European Union standards. Notwithstanding this, we highlight that ThermiGen is a company member of Almirall group, a multinational companies' group, based in Barcelona with a high standard level of compliance with regards to privacy matters and, in particular, with the General Data Protection regulations adopted by the European Commission.
To whom do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data shall not be granted to any third party other than Almirall, S.A., a Spanish company based in Barcelona (Ronda General Mitre, 151, 08017 Barcelona, Spain) who will render Us management services in order to provide You with interesting information for You about Thermi products or services.
What are your rights as a data subject and how can you exercise them?
You may exercise the following rights before ThermiGen in connection with the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access: means the right to obtain access to your information that ThermiGen processes.
- Right to rectification: means the right to be entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in simple terms, it means to request the deletion or removal of the information concerning him/her where there is no compelling reason for an organization to keep using it. This right is also known as "the right to be forgotten" and is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- Right to restrict processing: means the right to "block" or suppress further use of the information concerning You in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we inform you that ThermiGen can still store your information but may not use it further.
- Right to data portability: means the right to obtain and reuse personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
- Right to object: means the right to object to certain types of processing, in certain circumstances.
If You would like to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, You can send a written request to ThermiGen's offices at 3131 West Royal Lane, Suite 100, Irving, TX 75063, United States, attaching a copy of their identity document.
If You are not satisfied with the response to your rights' exercise or believe that the processing of your information does not comply with data protection law, You can make a complaint before the corresponding supervisory authority.
Information About Cookies.
What cookies do we use?
- Providing custom, personalized content and information
- Remembering information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site
- Keeping count of return visits to our Site
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate, statistical information on Site usage
- Determining which features users like best
- Assessing the popularity and effectiveness of the Site
- Determining whether an email was opened
- Improving our Site and creating new services